It’s Paris, everyone has heard about this place. Either you love it, or just plain hate it! We were honestly expecting the worse, based on everyone else’s stories from their visits to this huge city. But after what we seen else where in Europe, we were ok with the city, and was better then we expected!
Only 2 full days in the city, we explored as much as possible and covered a lot of ground. Here is an idea for 5 Things To Do In Paris while visiting.
FIRST AND ONLY TIP FOR PARIS – Greet everyone immediately! Even before you walk in to the restaurant, or sit down, walk in the door. Just greet them! Your experience will be much more enjoyable while there, they aren’t rude, they enjoy beginning greeted. Who doesn’t really?
1. Eiffel Tower – At least go see it once…. or twice. Walk up and touch it, better yet go to the top.
2. Arc de Triomphe – Find the underground walk path over to safely enter the middle of the extremely large traffic circle
3. Notre Dame de Paris – Huge Catholic cathedral located on a small island in the middle of the La Seine
4. See Paris at night – Beautiful but most of all peaceful and calm to enjoy
5. Explore the green spaces and parks, you never know what you will find!
Paris is a large city is tons of things to see and do! We didn’t spend enough time in this city, but it’s a connection hub for great layovers so we will be back.
With large cities it brings the good and the bad. Lots of walking, good transit, much more less fortunate people, lost of vendors and stuff for sale, trash & garbage every where, which in our opinion was greatly managed! Hope Paris treats you fairly while you visit.
Our Europe Trip did include some more popular cities as well and things to do there, or our intermarry. Amsterdam, Travel Tips For Venice, Things To Do In Berlin, 10+ Best Things In Prague or check out our Europe Trip for more ideas