What’s the best tent out there??? Well any tent that keeps you dry right?! But let me tell you about the MSR Hubba Hubba 2 person tent and why we love it so much.
Firstly, we purchased this tent in 2012 and have taken to the BC coast on a dive trip, weddings to crash in, the lake, car camping, and backpacking of course. It’s never leaked, blown away, no rips or tears (and it hasn’t had the easiest life). So why do we love it so much?
WHY WE LOVE THE MSR HUBBA HUBBA
- Small and light weight! It’s just over 3 lbs, throw it in the trunk, or strap it to the backpack and go or camp anywhere!
- Colour – ours is green. Nice colour to be incognito camping
- 2 vestibules – we both have our own entrance/exit and space for shoes or gear. Also makes for great air flow when open
- Easy to set up and take down. 1 pole system made from aerospace composite material
- 3 season tent
- Folds up effortlessly and actually fits in the bag
- Durable tent floor, screen and robust fly
The sleeping gear we bring with us is the Sea to Summit Spark SPIII with the Thermarest NeoAir XLite to save on room and weight while hiking around the back country.
Because it’s the Hubba Hubba 2 person tent it does fit 2 adults comfortably, this is the view inside with 2 Thermarest inflated. Feel cozy yet? There is some extra space at each end for odd items if you wish to store inside the tent. We tend to have the electronics stored in there while we sleep, or extra clothing.